- 9.30: Meet your tour guide at the Hôtel de Cordon. Guided tour of Chambéry’s old quarter, St François de Sales Cathedral, the Castle of the Dukes of Savoy and the Sainte Chapelle
- 11.45: 15-minute Grand Carillon concert performed especially for your group
- 12.15: Lunch in a traditional restaurant in the old quarter
- 2.00: Departure for the Vins de Savoie route, travelling through the Combe de Savoie vineyards.
- 3.00: Guided tour of the Château de Miolans
- 4.30: Visit to the Musée Régional de la Vigne et du Vin (Regional Vine and Wine Museum) and chance to sample Savoie wines.
- 6.30: Return to Chambéry. Guide service ends.
- 8.00: Dinner in a traditional restaurant in the old quarter
- Night’s accommodation in a ‘Vignobles & Découvertes’-labelled hotel (Hôtel des Princes ***, Hôtel Le Cinq **** or Hôtel Mercure Chambéry Centre ****)
- 9.00 Meet your tour guide at the hotel. Departure for Aix les Bains and the Lac du Bourget
- 9.45: Boarding at the Grand Port for a cruise on the Lac du Bourget, the biggest natural lake in France.
- 10.30: Audioguided tour of Hautecombe Abbey, the tombs of the princes of the House of Savoy and the last king and queen of Italy
- 11.30: Coach journey to the picturesque village of Chanaz
- 12.15: Lunch in a restaurant on the banks of the Canal de Savières.
- 2.15: Visit to the Chanaz oil mill
- 3.30: Departure for the Chautagne vineyards
- 4.00: Tour of the Chautagne winery in Ruffieux with opportunity to sample Savoie wines.
- 6.00: Return to Chambéry. Guide service ends.
€199.00 per person, based on a group of 30 people or more.
The price includes:
- Tour guide service for the day (weekdays, in French, not available Sundays and public holidays)
- The Carillon concert
- The various tasting sessions
- One-way cruise on the Lac du Bourget
- Entrance fees to the different attractions.
- Lunches with drinks (¼ litre of wine and coffee)
- Dinner with drinks (¼ litre of wine and coffee)
- One night’s hotel accommodation in a double room (bed and breakfast)
- Tips and personal expenses.